Student Learning Services
Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, it is extremely important to us that you get the support you need to successfully pursue your studies. As with everything in life, your success depends on you. You have to work hard and make responsible choices to succeed and we will be there beside you to support you.
The Student Learning Services (SLS) is your resource centre for all things related to academic skills and success at ACPE. Studying for a degree can be a big step up and the SLS staff are here to make sure your transition to university study is as smooth and painless as possible.
We won’t do the work for you, but we will support you in planning, researching and writing your assignments. We can also give guidance and tips to help you cope with all the stresses and strains of university life.
If you are worried about presenting your work for assessment, don’t panic!
- Arrange 1-on-1 appointments (providing tailored advice and practice in any areas of concern)
- Give literacy feedback on drafts of your work before submission
- Make comments and suggestions that will help you further develop skills to improve assignments
- Arrange phone or online consultations – if you aren’t able to come to campus
- Offer useful handouts regarding study skills, planners, academic reading and writing, spelling and punctuation, and referencing.
To make an appointment or for more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you soon,
The SLS Team